- Warranty offered extends to the original purchaser
period on all items is a minimum 12 months, unless otherwise stated on
the product details, or extended by manufacturer.
- If you have a Warranty claim please contact us with
proof of purchase.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
- Road Runner Offroad will accept any of our
products for return if there is a fault with the
product or the customer is unhappy with the performance of
the item within a set time period.
In some cases the original manufacturer of theproduct
will need to assess the failure todetermine if a warranty claim is valid.
We can accept some non faulty items for return, however depending on the circumstances will charge a
restocking fee to cover fee's etc.
Any non faulty goods must be in perfect saleable order
for return and all returns must be authorised prior to
- If a product returned as faulty and failure is deemed a
cause of incorrect fitment, misuse, abuse or use for a purpose for which the
product was not intended, the claim will be refused.
WHERE DO CUSTOMERS RETURN ITEMS?
- Products must be returned to Road Runner
- The parts must be sent with a copy of the original tax
invoice with up to date contact details and a letter explaining what the
problem is with the parts supplied.
WHO PAYS FOR RETURNS?
- Parts that are fitted incorrectly and cause the
part to be faulty, Road Runner Offroad will not pay for Freight,
- When a return is not due to a manufacturers fault, the
customer must pay freight costs to Road Runner Offroad,
- 20% restocking fee will apply for products that are not faulty,
- If Road Runner Offroad has sent you the wrong part, we
will pay full cost of freight,
Parts to be returned for assesment are to be paid by the
customer, If approved Road Runner Offroad or manufacturer will reimburse the
cost of freight,
CREDIT FOR RETURN
- If a return has been approved
and the customer would like the money returned, Road Runner Offroad will only
money to the EFT/PayPal account or credit
card number that the original invoice was debited to.
- If products are returned in damaged and / or not the
original packaging, the cost of the packaging will be taken off
the refund amount.
Runner Offroad accepts Pay pal, Visa, Master card, Debit Card, Money Order,
Bank Cheque as well as EFT and cash.
card can be accepted over the phone and is the fastest way to have your
products processed and on their way to you,
Pay pal and EFT can take a
couple of days to be processed.
check your paypal payment method as eCheques may take 5 business days to
usually takes two (2) business days for it to show in our
Road Runner Offroad will not proceed with any order until
the payment is cleared into our account.
is only accepted on pick up orders,
Orders or Bank Cheques will be processed as soon as Road Runner Offroad
and business cheques will not be accepted under any
- Road Runner Offroad will not be held liable for any damage caused to
a vehicle from products supplied by Road Runner Offroad,
- It is up to the Person fitting the products to make sure the parts
do work correctly and are fitted
correctly and are the correct parts prior
OFFROAD USE ONLY
Products Sold/ Manufactured/ Distributed by Road
Runner Offroad are not to be used on public roads.
It is up to the buyer(s)
to check with their state department if the parts can be fitted and used on
public roads that they intend to use the vehicle on.
Road Runner Offroad does
not give permission for a buyer(s) or fitter(s) to fit and or use the products
on a vehicle intended for use on a public road.