Trail Gear Toyota Landcruiser 80/100TransferSpool Locker
- Toyota Landcruiser 80 series
- Lexus LX450
- 100 series LandCruiser IFS
- 105 series LandCruiser live axle
- Lexus LX470
Transfer Case Part Time 4WD Spool Kit is an excellent option to increase the performance of your FJ80 or FJ100 Land Cruiser.The tough heat-treated 8620 tool steel spool and Delrin spacerreplacesthe rear differential case, spider gears, rear side gear, and viscous coupler in the transfer case center differential.This allows the drivetrain to be permanently locked to the rear wheels.As a result, the front drive flanges can be replaced with manual locking hubs (not included), which prevent the front axles, front differential, and front driveshaft from turning when 4WD is not needed.The result is improved steering feel on the road, less wear and tear on front axle components, and increased acceleration and fuel economy when not in 4WD.
Transfer Case Part Time 4WD Spool Kit includes the spool, Delrin spacer, spacer mounting screws, instructions, and a tube of Ultra-Grey silicone.Manual locking hubs, axle shaft spacers, and a Center Differential Lock Switch are required to complete the conversion to 4WD.
This kit is fully compatible with ourTrail-Creeper FJ80/FJ100 3.116:1 Low Range T-Case Gear Set and can be installed at the same time.
Note:We highly recommend that you read the installation instructions thoroughlybeforeordering, as this will affect the way you engage 4WD on your vehicle.Also, after conversion to Part-Time 4WD, Front ABS will only function when the locking hubs are engaged.When the locking hubs are not engaged, the front brakes will function like a standard braking system (no anti-lock capability).
- Heat-treated 8620 tool steel spool with Delrin spacer.
- Includes spool, spacer, spacer mounting screws, Ultra-Grey silicone, and installation instructions.
- Converts Full-Time 4WD or All-Wheel 4WD to Part-time 4WD.
- Replaces the factory transfer case differential assembly and viscous coupler, permanently locking the rear output to the spool.
- Compatible withTrail-Creeper FJ80 3.116:1 Low Range T-Case Gear Set.
- Improves steering feel.
- Increasein fuel economy from not being in Full-Time 4WD (fuel savings dependent on driving habits and how often locking hubs are engaged).
- Less wear on front axle components.
- Requires FJ80 or FJ100 locking hubs, axle shaft spacers, and OEM Center Differential Lock Switch to complete conversion.
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period commences on the purchase date of the product. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Road Runner Offroad users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.