BJ282 - Ball Joint Lower Holden Rodeo Jackaroo Frontera
Or 4 interest-free payments of $7.25 with Learn more.
Lower Ball Joint BJ282
Holden Rodeo - Jackeroo - Frontera
If you have a knocking sound from the front suspension area on your vehicle that you can’t pin point, then it is quite possibly a Ball joint failing.
Ball joints are the pivot point between your vehicles suspension and wheels, so if lifted or run larger tyres than standard this will have a impact on their lifetime.
Some of the features of our Ball joints are…
An encapsulated design on the majority of ball joints – meaning there is no need to service/grease them for their lifetime
Low friction and high performance
Mirror finished ball stud for smooth operation and longer wear
High quality CR (chloropene rubber) dust boot
High static and dynamic load capabilities
This lower Ball Joint will suit the following models...
Lower Ball Joint
4 Bolt Mount
- 10/95-1/99 Holden Frontera MB
- 2/99-11/02 Holden Frontera MX
- 11/86-11/91 Holden Jackaroo UBS17,55 4WD & 2WD wagon
- 12/91-97 Holden Jackaroo UBS25,69 4WD
- 2/03-11/05 Holden Rodeo TFR, RA 2WD, TFB & D-Max
- 5/89-03 Holden Rodeo TFR16,17 & TFS55 4WD
- 2/03-11/05 Holden Rodeo TFR16,17 & TFS55, RA 4WD
- 12/05-6/08 Holden Rodeo RA 4WD
Can be changed at home if mechanically, basic hand tools required,
In stock ready to go
|Brand||Road Runner Offroad|
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category