1X fitted rim tyre combo Steel D holes black 17x9 26N with 275/65R17 Maxxis Razr All Terrain AT811
or 4 payments of $135.75 with Info
- Ships from Pakenham, Victoria.
- Call us if you need to! We are here to help.
275/65R17 Maxxis Razr All Terrain AT811 tyre & Dynamic Steel rim, fitted & balanced.
1 complete wheel
|Tyre type||Maxxis Razr All Terrain AT811|
|Rim style||D holes|
*Images are for illustration purposes only and may not represent the actual product
**Wheel nuts and center caps are not included
Maxxis 4X4 tyres
Showcasing the Maxxis RAZR AT811! A worthy companion to the RAZR MT772. Engineered using the know-how Maxxis has gained from years of research in the off-road and all-terrain tyre market, the Maxxis RAZR AT811 is cutting edge in every way!
Why choose Dynamic Steel Wheels?
- Twice Machine Centred Bores - Ensure steel wheels are balanced better the first time and maintain their balance longer through the life of your wheels.
- Thicker Centres - Stronger and less likely to bend or damage on all high load wheels. Standard Centre Rims are 4mm, Dynamic Centre Rims are 5-8mm (on all high load wheels).
- Thicker Outer Rims - Stronger and less likely to bend or damage on all high load wheels.
- Standard Outer Rims are 3.5mm, Dynamic Outer Rims are 4mm (on all high load wheels).
- Lifetime Warranty* - Dynamic Wheels are covered by a warranty which covers you against any structural or manufacturer defects for the life of the wheel.
Fitted and Balanced
All tyre and rim packages purchased from Road Runner Offroad come expertly fitted and balanced in house, ready to bolt on your rig and go! Note- Beadlock rims and tyres above 35" may require balancing with balance beads not weights. If your wheels require balance beads they are available for an extra charge.
This product may require special order and availibility may depend on the supplier's stock levels.
Please note this product is an aftermarket product that is designed to fit the above mentioned vehicle(s), any mention of vehicle brand or model is only to allow you to establish the correct fitment for your vehicle, and is not indicating that the part is manufactured by the original vehicle manufacturer.
|Brand||Maxxis & Dynamic|