300753-3-kit Trail Gear Chrome Moly longfield CV axle set Suzuki 1984-1990
Or 4 interest-free payments of $233.75 with Learn more.
- If it Shows IN STOCK- We have it in our warehouse.
- Tax Invoice for all purchases.
- Ships from Warragul, Victoria.
- Call us if you need to! We are here to help.
Longfield™ SUZUKI SIERRA 33-Spline Front Axle Kit
60% Stronger than Stock
The Longfield™ 33-Spline Front Axle shafts are made out of 4340 chromoly steel. The Longfield™ birfields are made out of 100% chromoly and are precision polished to remove any imperfections that may cause stress risers. The internals of our Longfield™ birfields are made out of 4340 chromoly steel and then dual heat-treated for superior strength.
The shafts have a larger diameter than stock and are upgraded to 26-splines on the differential side.
The Birfield side of the axle shaft and the inner race of the Birfield have been upgraded to 33-splines to better distribute the torque loading.
Using 4340 chromoly steel, dual heat-treating the internals of our birfields, and upgrading the spline count to 33-splines, this kit is now 60% stronger than stock!
- Made out of 100% chromoly and are precision polished to remove any imperfections that may cause stress risers
- Birfield housing is made out of forged 4340 chromoly steel
- Internals of our Longfield™ birfields are made out of 4340 chromoly steel and then dual heat-treated for superior strength
The axle shafts are also made out of 4340 chromoly steel
60% stronger than stock
Note: To install The Samurai Rock Assault™ 33-Spline Front Axle Kit you will need 26 spline spider gears in your 3rd member. You can obtain these 26 spline spider gears either by purchasing the OEM rear axle spider gears (they are 26 spline stock in the rear third) or by simply purchasing a locker with 26 spline spider gears, which is common in this application.
Others Also Bought