52EGTWBSWLS-P(^C) - BLUE - EGT Gauge 52mm with audible Alarm Exhaust Gas Temperature Pyrometer
or 4 payments of $43.50 with Info
- If it Shows IN STOCK- We have it in our warehouse.
- Tax Invoice for all purchases.
- Ships from Warragul, Victoria.
- Call us if you need to! We are here to help.
Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge - 52mm
Super white Daytime - Blue Backlit when Headlights on
(we have Amber backlit in our Store)
It is a 52mm exhaust gas temp (pyro) gauge with a preset AUDIO warning which can be muted upon start-up. This makes it a fantastic choice for guys on the track, where you're too busy to look at gauges and an audio warning is just what you need to know when something is running past your pre-set warning point!
As this images shows, it will flash red when it reaches your preset range - At this stage you will also hear the audible alarm.
Don't worry, you will hear it through a helmet! It is very loud!
Can be heard in Barry Smethursts Road Runner Offroad race car, 6.0ltr Chev, minimal
exhaust and helmet on, full noise on high speed stage at Cliffhanger 2011, had no problem hearing it, and there mounted on the Navi's side of the car!!
You can also recall your highest (or lowest in some gauges) point that was recorded on the gauge after you've had your race! This also becomes a very useful tuning tool.
If you plan to submerge your car (Like in Winch challenges competitions), it is a good idea to have the sensor mounted in a dry area (or seal the sensor up).
A sensor is also included to make installation easy.
The gauge comes with a simple gauge mount (Usually this satisfies most customers and no additional gauge mounting hardware is required) supplied with Pyro probe with a 1/8npt thread, You can either drill and tap a hole into any dump pipe or weld a 1/8npt socket to your exhaust to fit the probe.
You will not need to buy any other components to have this working in your vehicle!
- All gauges are FULL electronic, with electronic sensors (where applicable)
- All gauges are far more accurate than the Autometer (Out by 3psi), VDO (Out by 1.5 psi), DRIFT (Out by 0.75 psi), DEFI (Out by 0.4 psi) gauges we tested.
- The boost gauges tested in AUS were within .3psi of the dyno PSI. (0.3 psi being worst, 0.1 psi being best)
- We have also tested other gauges and found them far more accurate than others on the market. For instance our EGT gauge read SPOT ON to a tuner's dyno in Melbourne, he was very surprised as most gauges (Like the overpriced Autometer series for $240+!) are always laggy and out by even 100 degrees!!!
- All race spec gauges come in white display, red needle lighting withawire toactivateBlue for the face. (This can beplugged into your dash lights for activation with parkers or with a switch or omitted completely or the gauge can be wired to be constantly Blue.)
- Gauges come with FULL wiring kit, nothing else is needed, everything is plug_and_play (Although power needs to be hard wired)
- Once one gauge has power, a plug'n'play quick connect wire strand can be used between gauges. This makes installation VERY easy. (Refer to pictures)
- Every gauge comes with ELECTRONIC sensor to suit (except A/F ratio gauge)
- You can piggy back the wiring, wiring supplied for the power wires to plug and play, so quick and easy for gauges in series. (sensors need to be wired individually)
The plugs on the back of the gauge are small and require a good firm fitment, if you fit these on the weekend and find they do not work, please ensure these plugs are in home,
They require a good tight fit to ensure vibration does not affect the wiring signal to the gauge.
Nothing worse than finding out Monday you could have had it all working over the weekend.
*All pressure gauges come in PSI reading (unless customers require a BAR reading gauge) and in Celsius for temperatures*
Used, tried and tested in Aus by the Road Runner Offroad Race cars and Social cars for a few years now. We even supply our own wiring instructions so easy to read!
In Stock ready to go!