X-treme Hi Lift Jack 60" Iinch Genuine Hi Lift Brand HI Quality
or 4 payments of $57.50 with Info
- If it Shows IN STOCK- We have it in our warehouse.
- Tax Invoice for all purchases.
- Ships from Warragul, Victoria.
- Call us if you need to! We are here to help.
60" Hi Lift X-treme Jack
With over 100 years of quality, the Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to maneuver, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated capacity of 2114 kg and a tested capacity of 3175 kg.
The Hi-Lift jack is a well used recovery item amongst four wheelers all over the world.
The Hi-Lift jack X-treme incorporates durable gold-zinc coated hardware and a unique winch-clamp-spreader attachment that offers increased capacity and one position set-up for all winching, clamping and spreading requirements.
Many of its excellent features are...
* Highly versatile jack – can be used to lift, winch, clamp, pull and push
* Thoroughly tested for strength and functionality
* Made from high quality tensile strength grades of malleable castings
* The only all casting jack manufactured today
* Four models available
With a full range of accessories available aswell, such as
*Hi-Lift Off-Road Base
*Hi-Lift Fix Kit
*Hi-Lift Bumper Lift Kit
*Hi-Lift Wheel Lift
*Hi-Lift Off-Road Kit
*Hi-Lift Vinyl Protector
All of these are available in our store, and much more.
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Hi-Lift jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Outback Australian Desert, or local Bush land. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
* Weight - 14.2kg
* Width - 12.7cm
* Height - 156.9cm
* Clamping Capacity 340.2kg
* Maximum Lift Height - 126cm
* Rated capacity - 2113.74 kg
* Tested capacity - 3175kg
Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural
HI-Lift Jack Features
* Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
* Safety bolt is designed to shear at 3175 kg
* For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
* 11cm long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
* Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
* Low pickup of 11cm
* 28 square inch base plate.
In stock ready to go
|Brand||Hi Lift - Genuine|
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category