GQ GU 3" 4" 5" Rear Braided extended Brake line ADR fits Nissan Patrol
or 4 payments of $20.00 with Info
- If it Shows IN STOCK- We have it in our warehouse.
- Tax Invoice for all purchases.
- Ships from Warragul, Victoria.
- Call us if you need to! We are here to help.
Braided ADR Approved Extended Rear Brake line
1 x 530mm Total Length Braided hose
Nissan Patrol GQ Y60 GU Y61 With 2-5" lift
Pressure Rated up to 3100 psi ADR 14/02 approved
Braided brake lines increase the clamping pressure at the caliper giving you better braking, this happens becasue normal rubber lines can swell, especially when extended, the more area the more chance of the rubber building pressure within itself, So if you are looking at upgrading your brakes at all, give this is a go as well, it will make a difference.
If you have a suspension lift of 2" or more you will find your original brake lines won't reach on full droop. If you have There is only one way to do it right- you need longer lines.
Suits The below models
- -Patrol GQ (Y60) 4.2 Carburettor Petrol (SWB/LWB/Ute 88-92, w/TB42S 6Cyl engine)
- -Patrol GQ (Y60) 4.2 MPFI Petrol (SWB 92-94, LWB/Ute 92-97, w/TB42E 6Cyl engine)
- -Patrol GQ (Y60) 3.0 Carburettor Petrol (LWB 90-95, w/RB30S 6Cyl engine)
- -Patrol GQ (Y60) 4.2 Diesel (SWB 88-94, LWB/Ute 88-97, w/TD42 6Cyl engine)
- -Patrol GQ (Y60) 2.8 Turbo Diesel (LWB 95-97, w/RD28T 6Cyl engine)
- -Patrol GU (Y61) 4.5 MPFI Petrol (LWB 97-01, w/TB45E 6Cyl engine)
- -Patrol GU (Y61) 4.8 MPFI Petrol (LWB 01-07, w/TB48E 6Cyl engine)
- -Patrol GU (Y61) 4.2 Diesel (LWB/Ute 97-00, w/TD42 6Cyl engine)
- -Patrol GU (Y61) 4.2 Turbo Diesel (LWB/Ute 00-07, w/TD42T 6Cyl engine)
- -Patrol GU (Y61) 2.8 Turbo Diesel (LWB 97-00, w/RD28ETi 6Cyl engine)
- -Maverick DA (Y60) 4.2 Carburettor Petrol (SWB/LWB 88-94, w/TB42S 6Cyl engine)
- -Maverick DA (Y60) 4.2 Diesel (SWB/LWB/Ute 88-94, w/TD42 6Cyl engine)
Pressure Rated up to 3100psi ADR 14/02 approved
Please note this product is an aftermarket product that is designed to fit the above mentioned vehicle(s), any mention of vehicle brand or model is only to allow you to establish the correct fitment for your vehicle, and is not indicating that the part is manufactured by the original vehicle manufacturer.
|Brand||Road Runner Offroad|
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category