Upper Ball Joint BJ3881
05 on KUN2# Models
If you have a knocking sound from the front suspension area on your vehicle that you can’t pin point, then it is quite possibly a Ball joint failing.
Ball joints are the pivot point between your vehicles suspension and wheels, so if lifted or run larger tyres than standard this will have a impact on their lifetime.
Some of the features of our Ball joints are…
- An encapsulated design on the majority of ball joints – meaning there is no need to service/grease them for their lifetime
- Low friction and high performance
- Mirror finished ball stud for smooth operation and longer wear
- High quality CR (chloropene rubber) dust boot
- High static and dynamic load capabilities
- Rigorously tested
In stock ready to go
|Brand||Road Runner Offroad|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Road Runner Offroad users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.