DL706 - Tierod Arm Rock Rod Heavy Duty GU Nissan Patrol DL706
Or 4 interest-free payments of $55.00 with Learn more.
- If it Shows IN STOCK- We have it in our warehouse.
- Tax Invoice for all purchases.
- Ships from Warragul, Victoria.
- Call us if you need to! We are here to help.
Adjustable Heavy Duty Tie Rod arm
Nissan GU Patrol
This listing is for one brand new Adjustable Tie Rod arm (Track - Rock Rod) suit all GU Models; we also have GQ Models & Land Cruiserin our store,
This is the arm that runs behind the diff from left to right; it is designed to keep the wheels parallel ensuring they follow the same wheel track. If you launch the front of your Patrol over an obstacle, be it a rock or tree, when it lands it has to land on something right? If it’s not the diff housing it will most likely be the Tie Rod Arm, if this breaks you will not be driving home in a straight line without some handy bush mechanics.
Some of its features are
· It is heavy duty with a 32mm Outside Diameter and a 6.5mm wall thickness. They are significantly stronger than standard - and that's what you need in an arm that is positioned behind the front diff.
· It is adjustable, it may be lengthened or shortened to keep wheel toe correct.
· Supplied with Heavy duty, Greasable Female GU Tie Rod Ends – so replaceable if need be.
· Supplied with new Split pins & Castle Nuts
They are easy enough to install at home in the driveway, the hardest bit is removing the original arm, and it takes some persuasion with a hammer to loosen the Tie rod from the swivel housing.
If your toe setting is currently correct...
Measure the original tie rod arm from pin to pin, adjust and lock the new arm to the same measurement and install.
If your toe is incorrect, or you want to be sure....
When removed you can measure the inside lip of left to right rim, front to back to ensure the wheels are even, take this measurement and set your new Adjustable Tie Rod arm.
Mount the new Tie Rod arm, tighten the castle nut, and make sure you put the new supplied split pin in!!!
Generally they shouldn’t take long to change over. If you know you are going to do it soon, Give each side a few applications of WD-40 or similar.
A few mm adjustment can make a fair amount of difference so it is important to be as specific as possible, When you have finished if you are not happy with the Wheel, pull to the side, ect, it is recommended to get a professional wheel alignment.
In stock ready to go
|Brand||Road Runner Offroad|
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category