EGR Blanking plate fits Nissan D40 2.5 Navara Euro5 2011-on Spain
or 4 payments of $1.50 with Info
- If it Shows IN STOCK- We have it in our warehouse.
- Tax Invoice for all purchases.
- Ships from Warragul, Victoria.
- Call us if you need to! We are here to help.
!!! Please Note !!!
Free Delivery is letter post And has No Tracking and can take a minimum 6 and up to 10 Business days
If You Don't Wish To Wait This Long Please select One Of Other Post Options Given At Checkout
Things to know before undertaking this Mod
1) It is not a legal modification to change the way the vehicle’s emission control system functions. This modification is recommended for off road and race vehicles. There is however no road side diesel emissions testing of vehicles in Australia. All Diesel emission tests are carried out at the time of original engine certification.
2) In some cases fitting an EGR blanking plate will cause a fault code to appear or the “check engine light” to come on. This is because the ECU will read an incorrect flow on the EGR system. For these type vehicles we have an EGR blanking plate with a 10mm hole in the centre to allow enough EGR flow to satisfy the ECU whilst restricting the majority of exhaust gas to the intake. Unfortunately however this is not an exact science and we have seen the very rare example of a code being thrown on a vehicle that hundreds of the same vehicle had previously not had any issues with. In these cases we are reluctant to offer for sale a plate with a 10mm hole and instead suggest that you remove the plate and drill your own 10mm hole which should fix your individual issue.
In all cases we leave it up to the individual customer to decide if they wish to do this modification
|Brand||Road Runner Offroad|
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category