RTC Steering Damper Tough Dog for Toyota Landcruiser 78 79 series V8 Only
or 4 payments of $43.75 with Info
- If it Shows IN STOCK- We have it in our warehouse.
- Tax Invoice for all purchases.
- Ships from Warragul, Victoria.
- Call us if you need to! We are here to help.
Return to Centre Steering Stabiliser
Toyota Landcruiser 78/79 series V8 ONLY
Tough Dog Steering Stabilisers are the only award-winning steering damper on the market.
Using the famous Return-to-centre principle, this tough unit will outperform any other steering damper on the market.
The coil spring self centers the steering and will help reduce fatigue on a long drive.
This product line is the No1 best seller for Tough Dog Suspension!
- Reduces shimmy and shake
- Reduces fatigue on a long drive as the coil steers you straight.
- Returns the steering wheel back to center, especially when oversize tyres are fitted.
- Available for manual and power steer vehicles
I personally use one of these on our GQ, and with big tyres, and fast bush driving it makes it much easier to get ready for the next corner, as the steering wheel wants to push back to centre, meaning you can be ready to turn into the opposite corner.
Images are a representation only.
Please note this product is an aftermarket product that is designed to fit the above mentioned vehicle(s), any mention of vehicle brand or model is only to allow you to establish the correct fitment for your vehicle, and is not indicating that the part is manufactured by the original vehicle manufacturer.