Drag link Adjustable steering rod HD for Toyota LandCruiser FZJ HZJ 80 Draglink
or 4 payments of $59.25 with Info
- If it Shows IN STOCK- We have it in our warehouse.
- Tax Invoice for all purchases.
- Ships from Warragul, Victoria.
- Call us if you need to! We are here to help.
Adjustable Heavy Duty Draglink suit
Toyota Land Cruiser 80” & 105”
This listing is for one brand new ADJ Draglink suit all 80” and 105” Live axle Land Cruisers,
ADJ Draglinks are required for any lift at 4" 100mm or above, it is a matter of personal opinion if they are needed for 3" 75mm lift, the higher you lift the vehicle the further the steering moves of centre. If you have a 100” with airbags, the only way to get the wheel straight again is with one of these, if you don’t have airbags and try the sneaky by taking the steering wheel off and turn, you will lose some of your steering lock.
Some of its features are...
- It is heavy duty. Significantly stronger than standard - and that's what you need in an arm that is positioned just below the bull bar and in front of the diff.
- It is adjustable. It may be lengthened or shortened to straighten the steering wheel. If you have lifted your Cruiser, we am tipping the steering wheel points to the left. As the arms all point more downward with a suspension lift they inherently get shorter along a horizontal plain and as such the steering box compensates = steering wheel points to the left.
- This adjustable arm can be wound out longer and in turn the steering wheel points back to straight ahead.
- It is supplied with new castle nuts, split pins, grease nipples,
Suits the following vehicles...
Toyota Landcruiser 80/105 Series Relay Rod (also referred to as Drag Link) - 840mm long rod
1/90-on FJ80, FZJ80, HDJ181, HZJ181, HZJ80, HDJ80, HZJ81, HDJ81, HZJ105, FZJ105
Heavy Duty Design - 30mm OD Rod
With Heavy Duty Serviceable Ends - TE990HD/TE989HD
The Drag link is the arm that goes from the steering box to the front left wheel. When you turn the steering wheel this arm pushes or pulls the front left wheel to steer. In standard form they are light duty, they are prone to damage as they are right out the front of everything and the tie rod ends form part of the arm - they are not adjustable.
They are easy enough to install at home in the driveway, The hardest bit is removing the original arm, It takes some persuasion with a hammer to loosen the draglink from the Pitman arm (Attached to the steering box) Strike the side of the Pitman arm to loosen.
When removed you can measure the front and back edge of the tyre, and turn the wheel until they are the same measurement, take this measurement and set your new ADJ Draglink. Mount the new draglink, tighten the castle nut, and make sure you put a new split pin in!!!
Generally they shouldn’t take long to change over.
A few mm adjustment can make a fair amount of difference so it is important to be as specific as possible, When you have finished if you are not happy with the Wheel, pull to the side, ect, it is recommended to get a professional wheel alignment.
All supplied with Greasable Heavy Duty Tie Rod ends.
In stock ready to go!
Please note this product is an aftermarket product that is designed to fit the above mentioned vehicle(s), any mention of vehicle brand or model is only to allow you to establish the correct fitment for your vehicle, and is not indicating that the part is manufactured by the original vehicle manufacturer.
|Brand||Road Runner Offroad|
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category