Draglink Relay Rod H/D fits Toyota Land Cruiser 78 79 6CLY 34mm OD TUBE 5.7mm THICK WALL!!
or 4 payments of $67.00 with Info
- If it Shows IN STOCK- We have it in our warehouse.
- Tax Invoice for all purchases.
- Ships from Warragul, Victoria.
- Call us if you need to! We are here to help.
Adjustable Heavy Duty Draglink (Relay Rod)
Toyota Land Cruiser 78/79 Series 6 Cylinder Models
(V8 MODELS IN OUR STORE)
This listing is for one brand new AdjustableDraglinkarm (Relay Rod) suit all 6 Cylinder 78/79" Series Cruisers
This is the arm that runsin front ofthe diff from left to right; it is designed tosteer the wheels from the steering box, If you drive the hard tracks, or through open paddocks ect, there is the possibility of hittingthis arm and bending it, that in it self is not that critical,
However, it will cause your vehicle to steer off centre, scrub out tyres, wear out tie rod ends prematurely, and you will lose some steering lock in one direction.
Some of its features are...
- They are significantly stronger than standard - and that's what you need in an arm that is positioned behind the front diff.
- It is adjustable. It may be lengthened or shortened to keep wheel toe correct.
- Supplied with Heavy duty, Greasable Tie Rod Ends – so replaceable if need be.
- Supplied with new Grease nipples, castle nuts, split pins
- 30mm OD & 5.7mm Wall Thickness!!
Suits the following vehicles...
- 8/99-on Landcruiser FZJ78, FZJ79
- 8/99-on Landcruiser HZJ78, HZJ79
They are easy enough to install at home in the driveway, the hardest bit is removing the original arm, and it takes some persuasion with a hammer to loosen the Draglink form the pitman arm.
If your willing to have a go at fitting...
Measure the original Draglink arm from pin to pin, adjust and lock the new arm to the same measurement and install.
Mount the new Draglink, tighten the castle nut, and make sure you put the new split pin in!!!
Generally they shouldn’t take long to change over. If you know you are going to do it soon, Give each side a few applications of WD-40 or similar.
A few mm adjustment can make a fair amount of difference so it is important to be as specific as possible, When you have finished if you are not happy with the Wheel, pull to the side, ect, it is recommended to get a professional wheel alignment.
All supplied with Greasable Heavy Duty Tie Rod ends. These are not like conventional tie rod ends, they must be greased!
Please note this product is an aftermarket product that is designed to fit the above mentioned vehicle(s), any mention of vehicle brand or model is only to allow you to establish the correct fitment for your vehicle, and is not indicating that the part is manufactured by the original vehicle manufacturer.
|Brand||Road Runner Offroad|
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category